I only have a little over six months before I am officially a quarter of a decade old. I find this fact slightly frightening so I have compiled a short list of things to accomplish before the big day.
Before I turn 25 I want to:
- Let go of past disappointments. I need to let go of all of the letdowns, failed relationships and regrets of the past 24 years. This kind of ties into my “Be Positive” goal for 2015. The past is the past and there is nothing I can do about it now, there is no reason to dwell in it and let it taint my future.
- Do 25 random acts of kindness.
- Electronic cleanse (clean out emails, delete unnecessary documents off of my laptop and back it up, clear space on my phone by backing up and deleting pictures…)
- Complete at least one more thing on my bucket list.
- Do something for 30 straight days (meditate, sketch, practice the piano or guitar, religiously keep a gratitude journal, do something fun, go without TV)- I might pick one for each of the six months.